Reject milk
Mummy: It's almost dinner time and Chloe requested milk from me. I had to give in to her cos she was crying when I said it's time to eat rice than milk. But after making the milk, she said it's not nice after a few mouths and refused to drink. I swear I didn't make mistake by scooping Schuyler's milk powder into her bottle. I also didn't add in some leftover milk from Schuyler to her bottle. She simply refused to drink and want to vomit out when I forced her to drink.
How come suddenly she don't like her own milk? She can finished 5 tins (900g) of milk every month. Now out of sudden she don't like. I really need to monitor and see if she really reject drinking milk most of the time or just this once or twice.
Think I might need to consider to change another brand of milk powder. Any suggestions?
How come suddenly she don't like her own milk? She can finished 5 tins (900g) of milk every month. Now out of sudden she don't like. I really need to monitor and see if she really reject drinking milk most of the time or just this once or twice.
Think I might need to consider to change another brand of milk powder. Any suggestions?
--------------------oOo--------------------



1 Comments:
the maker change the formula?? maybe u should ask other mum who had this brand.
Post a Comment
<< Home