Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker


Thursday, August 30, 2007

Fever

Mummy: Was chatting with Eileen over msn when suddenly Teacher Wu called. She said Chloe is running a fever, 38.7 deg. As I was feeding Schuyler, I told Teacher Wu I will come over and fetch Chloe shortly. I rushed to the Chloe, partly because I'm worried, another reason is the sky is getting dark, going to rain again. When I reached the childcare, she broke into tears and kept calling me. She's ok on the way back home. Normally I will give in to her requests when she's sick. I was worried that she wanted me to carry her but it's very hard for me to carry her since I had to push the pram. Anyway she din ask me to carry her *phew*.

Reached home I took her temperature, it's 38.5 deg. I feed her with paracetamol and continue to monitor her temperature every hour. She seems normal, still her normal self. Before she slept I took her temperature again and it's 37.5 deg. Hopefully her temperature won't shoot up in the middle of the night/tomorrow.

--------------------oOo--------------------


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home