Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker


Monday, August 20, 2007

Stubborn Chloe

Mummy: Chloe has the habit of sleeping late. She will only sleep around 10:30pm to 11:15pm. I hope that she can cutivate the habit of sleeping early, at least she won't have problem waking up in the morning. While I'm trying to make her sleep today, I scolded her and asked her to sleep. She kicked me and I beat her leg gently. She continued to kick me and I beat her again. She did it consecutively for 8 times, and I beat her 8 times. She's still stubborn and refused to give in. End up hubby step into the room then she become "yan-oh", started to cry louder. Hubby got to coax her and pat her to sleep as she don't want me.

Chloe is getting more and more stubborn + "ti-ki" these days. If I tell her she can't do that, she will purposely do it. Her speech is more clear now and during her self play time, I can hear her singing (though I still can't make out what songs occasionally).

--------------------oOo--------------------


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home