Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker


Sunday, August 05, 2007

GAP top & bottom

Mummy: Bought a tank top & pants for Chloe. There's less 50% so I only paid $9.50 for the top and $22.50 for the bottom. I bought size 4 (4yrs old) for both. For the top, I let her try size 3 and it fits just nice, so I bought size 4 for her. As for the bottom, it's actually meant to be capris (3/4pants) but I bought bigger size so she can wear as long pants then slowly convert it to 3/4pants or even bermudas. Anyway the waist band is elastic and adjustable so I think should be able to last longer :P

Wanted to get another design, butterfly one for her but she wanted this cos she said got ABC. :|

--------------------oOo--------------------


1 Comments:

Blogger icy said...

mmm sg seemed like always having sales non-stop thro out the year one

Monday, August 13, 2007 5:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home