Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker


Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A for Apple, B for....

Mummy: Was having a conversation with chloe when she suddenly said, "A for Apple". So I continue to ask her on the rest of the alphabet. And these are what she said:

B for boy
C for "my name" (chloe)
D for "mama name" (when did my name start with D?)
E for elephant
F for fish
G for boy (think she mixed up boy and girl.. lol)
H for house
I for ice-cream
J for key (opps got confused with K)
K for key
L for ice-cream (ice-cream again?)
M for "mama name"
N for "kaka" (she tot i said "ant"..hahaha)
O for "OP" (I'm not asking after O is what alphabet)
P for "Uncle name" (don't know which uncle she talking about)
Q for "mehhhh"
R for "mehhhh"

I din ask on the rest of the alphabets anymore.

--------------------oOo--------------------


1 Comments:

Blogger YUMYUM said...

hahah.. this is so funny!! esp the D part. Maybe she wanted to say daddy lei? but is nice of you to carry on the conversation with her. is very interactive and creative of her to link Alpha with your name lei. ;)

Monday, June 11, 2007 11:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home