Swimming
Mummy: Chloe had almost 2hrs+ of afternoon nap. But after she woke up she told me she want to go swimming. Is it that she dreamt that she went swimming? If not why would she suddenly mention about going swimming? So far we only brought Chloe for swimming once... which she was 1yr old. The liferacer swimwear that I bought for her can't fit anymore. And the swimming diapers too. It's time to get her new swimwear...
I remember seeing Irene posting the pool that she bought for Ashlyn and I thought of getting it. I saw Kiddy Palace is selling it, 2 different sizes, 1 @ $9.90 and another one at $20+. But hubby said there's no space in the corridor and it's abit waste of water if we buy the pool for Chloe. But I really feel like buying for Chloe, as I know we hardy go swimming cos both me and hubby don't swim. Maybe I should just buy the $9.90 one without telling hubby. :P
I remember seeing Irene posting the pool that she bought for Ashlyn and I thought of getting it. I saw Kiddy Palace is selling it, 2 different sizes, 1 @ $9.90 and another one at $20+. But hubby said there's no space in the corridor and it's abit waste of water if we buy the pool for Chloe. But I really feel like buying for Chloe, as I know we hardy go swimming cos both me and hubby don't swim. Maybe I should just buy the $9.90 one without telling hubby. :P
--------------------oOo--------------------



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home