Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker


Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Fever Day 4

Mummy: I need to go back to work, but I just cannot set my mind at ease leaving Chloe with hubby. Cos I know Chloe sure cry for me when she woke up and realised I'm not around. So I asked my boss if I can work from home for the rest of the days until Chloe's fever has subside. My boss gave me the permission so I quickly finish some of my work and then took a cab home.

When I reached home, Chloe saw me and of cos was very delighted. She said, "Mama come back.. hehe". She still has slight fever but at least it's 38deg only. She saw me with a packet of food and she said she wanted to eat rice. I gave her some little rice, knowing she won't be able to finish so much. End up she asked for more and more. I'm happy to see that her appetite is coming back so I just continue to give her somemore, the most later I still can find other things to eat.

At the end of the day, her fever has really subsided, finally! But I don't plan to let her go childcare so fast, wanted to let her rest more.

--------------------oOo--------------------


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home