Down with Fever
Mummy: Chloe is down with fever today. I tried to recall hard and based on the medicine, the last time she fell sick is last year May, just before Schuyler is popped out. I would say that Chloe's immune system is much better than Schuyler. I am not sure what caused her to have fever. Is it the weather? Or she had too much of heaty stuffs? Or is it something else?
We still brought her out despite that she had fever. Because we only found out that she's down with fever when we are about to step out of the house. So I told her it's going to be a short outing, will bring her for dinner and then have her haircut only.
Basically she's seems very normal and still very active. Nevertheless, I will still need to monitor her and if it got worse, I will have to bring her see doctor tomorrow.
We still brought her out despite that she had fever. Because we only found out that she's down with fever when we are about to step out of the house. So I told her it's going to be a short outing, will bring her for dinner and then have her haircut only.
Basically she's seems very normal and still very active. Nevertheless, I will still need to monitor her and if it got worse, I will have to bring her see doctor tomorrow.
--------------------oOo--------------------



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home