Off The Fan
Mummy: Asked Chloe to keep an eye on Schuyler as he's on walker and the fan is on, he might have the tendency to keep his fingers into the fan. Chloe told me "OK!". And I quickly went to the kitchen to prepare Chloe's water bottle, milk powder and milk bottle to bring to school. When I got back to the room, I realised the fan is off. I asked Chloe why she off the fan. She said, "Wait 弟弟 hand put inside and later pain then blood come out. So I off it."
Didn't expect Chloe to think of that, to off the fan. I thought she will really keep an eye on Schuyler to make sure he won't put his fingers into the fan. Kids, sometimes they really surprise you with the things they do.
Didn't expect Chloe to think of that, to off the fan. I thought she will really keep an eye on Schuyler to make sure he won't put his fingers into the fan. Kids, sometimes they really surprise you with the things they do.
--------------------oOo--------------------



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home