Lantern Making Competition (Part 4)
Mummy: Chloe showed off her 1st prize to me, and wanted to open. I told her we can only open once we reach home. She quickly told me she want to open up and eat when we reached home. But I don't think it's edible.

It's just a Hello Kitty pencil case. :P Chloe kept saying she want to eat, she was expecting some food I guess.
The lantern gave way as expected. Saw some scotch tape on the lantern. Teacher Imah did mentioned before that they will be bringing the kids with their lantern to go for a walk at the park. I think the lantern gave way when they had their walk.

It's just a Hello Kitty pencil case. :P Chloe kept saying she want to eat, she was expecting some food I guess.
The lantern gave way as expected. Saw some scotch tape on the lantern. Teacher Imah did mentioned before that they will be bringing the kids with their lantern to go for a walk at the park. I think the lantern gave way when they had their walk.
--------------------oOo--------------------



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home