CNY Day 3
Daddy & Mummy had no place to go. End up they decided to go Sentosa to see the Sentosa Flowers 2007 which is held yearly around CNY period. I didn't manage to nap so I was feeling tired and don't want to come down and walk. Anyway it's quite crowded and hot, no mood to come down and walk.
Piggy:

The flowers match with my top & bottom!

To view more photos, please go to http://chloesoh.fotopic.net/c1213826.html
I guess it's quite a special way to "celebrate" CNY as we didn't go someone's house and bai nian.
Piggy:

The flowers match with my top & bottom!

To view more photos, please go to http://chloesoh.fotopic.net/c1213826.html
I guess it's quite a special way to "celebrate" CNY as we didn't go someone's house and bai nian.
--------------------oOo--------------------



1 Comments:
yo.. so sweet on 2nd pix.. know how to pose liaos. That hairstyle look nice on chloe.
Post a Comment
<< Home