Comments from Teacher Ling
Today Teacher Ling called Mummy. Mummy initial thoughts was, "Don't tell me Chloe fell sick?" Luckily it's not. It's just that Teacher Ling wanted to give some feedback.
Mummy: I was really shocked when Teacher Ling told me that Chloe is the most "easy to take care" kid. She said could be becos I only got 1 kid and I can't compare. But in school they take care of alot of kids so they can really tell who is obedient and who is not. But sad news is, Teacher Ling is leaving this Friday to be a SAHM. I felt quite sad cos Teacher Ling has been there since Chloe's first day at child care and Chloe really like Teacher Ling alot. Sometimes she will want to sit on Teacher Ling's lap to do her stuffs. But the most important thing is I can tell that Teacher Ling really love this job and love the kids very much. But too bad, she's leaving. Nevertheless, I do wish her all the best and hope one day she will be back. :P
Basically Chloe is a very good gal. She loves art & craft and music @ dance. She likes to draw circles and likes to explore with colours. If you give her a piece of blank paper, Chloe will make sure she filled up all the blank spaces with something. Among all the kids, Chloe is the most "easy to take care" kid. She is well-behaved most of the time, except the biting.
Mummy: I was really shocked when Teacher Ling told me that Chloe is the most "easy to take care" kid. She said could be becos I only got 1 kid and I can't compare. But in school they take care of alot of kids so they can really tell who is obedient and who is not. But sad news is, Teacher Ling is leaving this Friday to be a SAHM. I felt quite sad cos Teacher Ling has been there since Chloe's first day at child care and Chloe really like Teacher Ling alot. Sometimes she will want to sit on Teacher Ling's lap to do her stuffs. But the most important thing is I can tell that Teacher Ling really love this job and love the kids very much. But too bad, she's leaving. Nevertheless, I do wish her all the best and hope one day she will be back. :P
--------------------oOo--------------------



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home